The policy of ShredPro is to ensure that the risks to the health & safety of its staff, customers, subcontractors and the general public are minimised by:
- Assessment of potential risks and implementation of risk reduction actions
- Operating safe working methods which minimise risks to personal health & safety
- Liaising with customers and observance of all site rules
- Provision and maintenance of appropriate equipment
- Provision of appropriate PPE
- Ensuring that staff are trained in appropriate use of equipment
- Providing information to staff and contractors that reflects the current health & safety legislation and good practice
The company will comply with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and will observe all subsequent legislative measures, to promote a high priority to the continuing establishment of a healthy and safe working environment.
The company will discuss and exchange ideas relating to Health & Safety at work with employees, and in addition, will operate an organisation that will maintain adequate communications and action in matters affecting the occupational welfare of their employees.
The company expects its employees/contractors on their part to recognise that they have a duty to take reasonable precautions to avoid injury to themselves, their colleagues or the general public.
Reviewed: Feb -19